- ASME/AWS A5.17 EH 11K
Characteristics – applications:
- EH 11 K – VD is the submerged arc welding wire. Copper plating or no copper plating. Used for semi-automatic or automatic welding machines. The welded joints are intensively penetrated and smooth.
- Suitable for welding low-carbon steel under the load up to 550 Mpa such as the manufacture of beam frame, arm crane, etc. Appropriate for welding straight lines, circles, etc.
- Suitable for welding with VD-431or equivalent
- Welding capacity higher than other methods of welding
Chemical composition (%):
Mechanical property of weld metal when welding with VD-431:
|Obtained||450||540||28||– 200C: 120|
Instructions for use:
- Clean oil, grease and dust before welding
- Process welding edges as regulated
- Select appropriate welding current and voltage to avoid possible defects
- If the solder is wet, dry it before welding.
Size, specification and used current:
|Diameter||Ø 1.6||Ø 2.0||Ø 2.4||Ø 3.2||Ø 4.0|
|Welding current (A)||200~300||300~350||350~400||420~460||480~520|
|Welding voltage (V)||24~28||27~30|