- JIS: Z3251 DF2B -600-B
Characteristics – applications:
- DCr – 60 is the fillet electrode having Cr content of 6 ~ 6.5 %. High deposition coefficient, abrasion resistance and impact value.
- Suitable for welding the abraded details having hardness up to 60 HRC such as forging die, cutting tool, etc.
- After welding, unable to process or cut.
Chemical composition (%):
|Required||Not required||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.03|
Mechanical property of weld metal:
Instructions for use:
- Clean oil, grease and dust before welding
- Dry the electrode at 200 ~350 0 C for 30 ~60 minutes before welding
- Keep arc as soon as possible
- Process welding edges as regulated
- Select appropriate welding current to avoid possible defects
- Use direct current – positive electrode for welding (DC+)
- Size of the electrode and used current:
|Diameter (mm)||Φ 4.0||Φ 5.0|