VIET DUC WELDING ELECTRODE JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Viet Duc Welding Electrode Joint Stock Company formerly known as Welding Electrode Factory was founded on 28 March 1967 at Giap Bat, Dong Da district, Hanoi. Being newly-founded under the Ministry of Heavy Industry, it was a small-scale factory with two production lines and all equipment manufactured by the Federal Republic of Germany.
In 1977, the Government decided to expand the factory with six production line by the Federal Republic of Germany, design capacity of 7,500 tons/year and rename it into Viet Duc Welding Electrode Factory.
In March 1995, the Ministry of Industry decided to rename the Factory into Viet Duc Welding Electric Company in accordance with the new context of production and business.
Under Decision No. 1335/QD-TCCB dated 10 June 2003 by the Ministry of Industry, the Company made procedures for equitization. On 14 October 2003, the Ministry of Industry issued Decision No. 166/2003/QD-BCN approving equitization plan and renaming Vietnam Duc Welding Electrode Company into Viet Duc Welding Electrode Joint Stock Company.
From 26 December 2003, the Company officially acted as a joint stock company. After three times of increasing charter capital until now, its charter capital has been more than 42,499 billion dongs.
The State completely withdrew its capital from Viet Duc Welding Electrode Joint Stock Company on 13 March 2014.
Keeping the goal of becoming a provider of comprehensive solutions and technology pioneer, Viwelco constantly improves staff and employee qualifications and enriches scientific and technical knowledge to meet all requirements of commodity category and product quality. In addition, we have paid special attention to after-sale services, ensured the quick process of warranty and reduce waiting time for customers.