- JIS: Z3251 DF2A – 400-B
Characteristics – applications:
- DMn-350 is the electrode having high Mn content. High deposition coefficient and abrasion resistance.
- Suitable for welding the abraded details having hardness of 350 HB. After welding, able to process and cut.
Chemical composition (%):
|Required||Not required||≤ 0.03||≤ 0.03|
Mechanical property of weld metal:
Instructions for use:
- Clean oil, grease and dust before welding
- Dry the electrode at 200 ~350 0 C for 30 ~60 minutes before welding
- Keep arc as soon as possible
- Process welding edges as regulated
- Select appropriate welding current to avoid possible defects
- Use direct current – positive electrode for welding (DC+)
- Size of the electrode and used current:
|Diameter (mm)||Φ 3.2||Φ 4.0||Φ 5.0|