- TCVN 3223:2000 E513
- ASME/AWS A5.1 E7016
- EN ISO 2560-A-E 42 3 B
- JIS: D5016
Characteristics – applications:
- E7016 – VD is the electrode under the group of low hydrogen and weld metal has a low hydrogen content. Therefore, the welded joints are not cracked or blistered. They have high ductility and endure pressure at – 200 Welding slags are easily blistered and cleaned without slag bearing and splashing and explosion.
- Suitable for welding low-carbon steel under 490 ~550 Mpa load such as ship or boat’s structures, delivery pipe, drilling rig structures, etc.
- Metal is quickly condense, so it is easy to weld at all positions.
Chemical composition (%):
|Required||0.05~0.10||≤ 1.6||≤ 0.75||≤ 0.02||≤0.02|
Mechanical property of weld metal:
|Required||≥ 400||≥ 490||≥ 22||-29 0C: ≥ 27||Not required|
Instructions for use:
- Clean oil, grease and dust before welding
- If the electrode is wet, dry it at 300 ~350 0 C for 30 ~60 minutes before welding
- Process welding edges as regulated
- Select appropriate welding current to avoid possible defects
- Lining weld beads should use a Ø3.2 electrode.
- Use AC or DC± power
- Size of the electrode and used current:
|Diameter (mm)||Φ 3.2||Φ 4.0|
|Amperage (A)||Flat welding||110~130||160~210|
|Vertical welding & Bare welding||90~120||130~180|
Certified by VR, LR and NK