Characteristics – applications:
- Hm-Cuis the electrode with a copper-core coating. Arc is stable without splashing and explosion. The welded joints are eye-catching and bright.
- Suitable for welding copper and cast iron structures with reasonable force
- After welding, able to process and cut.
Chemical composition (%):
Mechanical property of weld metal
Instructions for use:
- Clean oil, grease and dust before welding
- Heat the object to be welded at 400 ~ 450 oC before welding
- Dry the electrode at 150 0 C for 30 ~60 minutes before welding
- Process welding edges sufficiently so that the electrode can approach the welding area, avoid too large processing and thereby increase the risk for cracks due to shrinkage
- Select appropriate welding current to avoid possible defects
- Use direct current – positive electrode
- Size of the electrode and used current:
|Diameter (mm)||Φ 3.2||Φ 4.0|
|Amperage (A)||Flat welding||90 ~120||160 ~ 180|