- AWS A5.17 F6A2 – EL8
- AWS A5.17 F6A2 – EL12
- AWS A5.17 F7A2 – EH 11 K
- VD-431 is the protective agent when welding wires EH 11 K-VD, H08-VD or equivalent. The agent includes compositions helping protect the welded joints from environmental hazards.
- Suitable for welding low-carbon steel such as the manufacture of beam frame, arm crane, etc. Appropriate for welding straight lines, circles, etc.
- Welding capacity higher than other methods of welding. Ability to recover the welding flux.
Mechanical property of weld metal when welding with wires EH 11 K-VD and H08-VD:
|Welding with wires||Yield strength
|EH 11 K-VD||450||540||28||– 200C: 120|
|H08-VD:||400||490||26||– 200C: 60|
Instructions for use:
- Clean oil, grease and dust before scatting the welding flux
- If the welding flux is wet, dry it before welding.
Packing specification: 25kg/bag